During the party, one of the guests will be murdered and another will unknowingly play the murder. Guests must determine who among the group is the killer!
GTA'S FIRST LIVE ADVENTURE MURDER MYSTERY PARTY
Break Out Zone offers GTA’s first live adventure Murder Mystery Party, where a group of 9-15 of your family, friends or co-workers will attend a “party” (lasting 2-3 hours). Each guest will be assigned a character to play. During the party, one of the guests will be murdered and another will unknowingly play the murder. Guests must determine who among the group is the killer!
Break Out Zone is Located In Durham Region. In Downtown Oshawa near Whitby, Ajax, Pickering, Courtice, Bowmanville and the Greater Toronto Area.
Admission fee: $50.00 + HST per player per game
Group Size: 9-15 (recommended 9-12)
Age recommendation: 16 years of age or older
Hours available: Monday through Sunday, 10:30 am-12:00 am
A minimum 2 weeks’ notice is required for all Murder Mystery Games so that proper preparation can be made for the group to participate in the game
Food, snacks, beverages, and alcohol can be facilitated by the game organizer (please review our game policy)
HOW TO RESERVE…
- Submit the online Reservation Form (minimum 2 weeks’ notice required)
- Once the reservation date & time has been approved the game organizer will be contacted
- The game organizer will be sent an e-mail with the game details and for the guest list
- Each guest will be e-mailed details outlining their assigned character.
- Guests should keep their character details confidential, as it could ruin the game by providing other guests with important information prior to the game.
- Guest will attend the “party” and should remain in their character throughout the entire game.
- Guests will take participation in 3 rounds of activities during the game.
BECOME A VIP MEMBER AND ENJOY THE REWARDS
HOURS OF OPERATION
Group Function Reservations for
Team Building Activities, Birthdays,
Murder Mystery Parties and
Other Events are available:
Monday – Sunday, 10:30am – 12:00am
Public Operational Hours
Tuesday, 6:00 pm – 10:00 pm
Thursday, 6:00 pm – 10:00 pm
Friday, 6:00 pm – 12:00 am
Saturday, 12:00 am – 12:00 am
Sunday, 2:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Reservations available upon request
(minimum 14 days notice required)