Groups with 2-8 players can book an Escape Room Game during our Hours of Operation using our online reservation system or over the phone (A credit card is required for reservation made over the phone).
Escape Room Group Functions can be made for Team Building Activities, Birthday Parties, Bachelor/Bachelorette Parties and Social Events Monday through Friday, between 10:30 am and 12:00 am. A Group Reservation Request Form must be submitted with a minimum of 48 hours notice. However, our team will do our best to approve Group Reservations requested with less than 48 hours notice. One of our Team Members will contact you to confirm the details for the Group Function and you will receive a confirmation e-mail.
ESCAPE ROOM GAME ADMISSION FEES
2 Players: $30.00+HST, Per Player
3-6 Players: $25.00+HST, Per Player
7-14 Players: $20.00+HST, Per Player
15+ Players must be booked as a Group Function
Additional discounts may be available for groups with 15+ players and non-profit organizations
ELITE ESCAPE ROOM GAMES
There is a minimum charge of $100.00+HST for Elite Escape Room Games
YOUTH SPECIFIC ESCAPE ROOM GAMES
2 Players: $20.00+HST, Per Player
3-8 Players: $15.00+HST, Per Player
PUBLIC ESCAPE GAME TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Once an Escape Game reservation has been entered into the Break Out Zone booking system, the Terms & Conditions outlined in this Agreement will be imposed effective immediately.
2. The Client will assume the responsibility of each Guest in attendance of the reservation.
FAILURE TO ATTEND A RESERVATION (NO-SHOW)
3. Clients that fail to attend a reservation will be invoiced for the full amount of the reservation fees. This invoice is due in full within 14 days of the reservation date.
CHANGES TO RESERVATIONS
4. Changes to the date and time of the reservation must be made with a minimum of 3 hours’ notice. Changes to a reservation with less than 3 hours’ notice will be considered a “cancellation” and the Cancellation Terms & Conditions outlined in this Agreement will apply. Exception: Changes to the increased number of Guests may be made at any time prior to the reservation.
5. A minimum of 2 Guests are required for the reservation. The Client accepts responsibility to assure that a minimum of 2 Guests are present at the reservation. If 2 Guests are not present at the reservation, the reservation will be considered a “cancellation” and the Cancellation Terms & Conditions will apply.
6. Verbal changes to the reservation by the Client may be accepted, if in accordance with the Terms & Conditions outlined in this Agreement.
7. Electronic changes to the reservation by the Client using the booking system will be accepted, if in accordance with the Terms & Conditions outlined in this Agreement.
8. Any changes to reservations are subject to approval by S. Caper’s Break Out Zone Management. Only changes that are not approved by Break Out Zone Management will be notified to the Client and will be done by e-mail.
9. Verbal cancellations to the reservation by the Client may be accepted, if in accordance with the Terms & Conditions outlined in this Agreement.
10. Electronic cancellations to the reservation by the Client using the booking system will be accepted, if in accordance with the Terms & Conditions outlined in this Agreement.
11. Reservations canceled with less than 3 hours’ notice to the reservation or where groups do not attend the reservation will be subject to 100% of the reservation fees due.
12. If it is agreed upon by Break Out Zone Management that the reservation fees due will be payable after the reservation, an invoice will be sent to the Client for the total reservation fees. This invoice is due in full within 14 days of the reservation date.
RESERVATION SECURITY HOLD, INVOICE COLLECTION & ENFORCEMENT
13. The Client may be required to provide a credit card as part of the Reservation Agreement.
14. Charges will be applied to the credit card for the following reasons:
a. If the Client provides a credit card as a form of payment.
b. If the Client does not follow the outlined Agreement Terms.
c. To compensate Break Out Zone for damages made to the facility and/or property during the reservation.
15. The Client agrees not to obstruct Break Out Zone from charging the credit card provided as part of the Reservation Agreement. If the Client deliberately obstructs Break Out Zone from collecting fees as part of this Agreement or by putting a hold, freeze or stop payment on the credit card, the Client agrees to compensate Break Out Zone an additional $500.00 for additional administrative fees. The Client understands that if any type of fraudulent activity is committed as part of this Agreement, that they authorize Break Out Zone to provide this Agreement and all related documents to any Police Service for further investigation.
16. Break Out Zone reserves the right to apply a payable Security Deposit of 25% up to 100% of the reservation fees to the reservation. If applicable, the Security Deposit will be payable as part of the reservation details decided by Break Out Zone Management. The Security Deposit will be subject to the Terms & Conditions outlined within this Agreement. Any outstanding reservation fees will be due at the time of the reservation or as part of this Agreement.
17. 60% annual interest will be applied to unpaid invoices. If the amount due is not received in full within 30 days of the reservation date, civil action will be filed against the Client in the Superior Court of Justice. The Client agrees to compensate Break Out Zone for any and all fees associated with this civil action to collect the unpaid invoice fees.
18. The Client understands and agrees that they will be held financially responsible for any fees associated with the enforcement of this Agreement. The Client agrees to reimburse Break Out Zone for any and all financial loss of Break Out Zone to enforce this Agreement. The Client agrees that these fees include, but are not limited to: admission fees, administrative fees, legal fees and court fees.
BECOME A VIP MEMBER AND ENJOY THE REWARDS
HOURS OF OPERATION
Group Function Reservations for Team Building Activities, Birthdays, Murder Mystery Parties and Other Events are available:
Monday – Sunday, 10:30am – 12:00am
Public Operational Hours
Tuesday, 6:00 pm – 10:00 pm
Thursday, 6:00 pm – 10:00 pm
Friday, 6:00 pm – 12:00 am
Saturday, 12:00 am – 12:00 am
Sunday, 2:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Reservations available upon request
(minimum 14 days notice required)